Friday, April 23, 2010

The All New Gurkha 'PINKER' Cigar



Hey you Cigar aficionados, are you ready to try a new smoke? Then try the Gurkha 'Pinker' Cigar, custom blended for radio host, Geoff Pinkus. And for the ladies out there that enjoy a good smoke, perhaps you'd like to wrap your lips around a 'Pinker' too. Do I smoke "Pinkers?"  Most definitely and in fact, I'll be picking up my personal stash from Geoff when we hit the air waves on his show, "Livin Large" on Sunday, May 2nd, from 5 to 7pm on WIND-AM560, Chicago.

Hmmm, you know what I'm thinking?  Well, first off, we're broadcasting live from Club Amore in River Grove, IL.  So, I'm thinking, yeah, "Livin Large", a fresh box of "Pinkers" toss in some Sinatra music and a few Martinis and we have us a genuine "Viper Lounge Night." So come on out, enjoy the remote broadcast and you can order your box of "Pinkers" for the next Viper lounge night..Sounds like a plan to me.